HOW TO REGISTER
Registration for all events will open in January. Event registration will remain open until the Monday prior to the event, or until the event reaches capacity, whichever comes first.
All registration is done though www.MotorsportReg.com Register early to ensure a spot.
For the list of this club’s events for the year and additional driving opportunities visit the motorsport calendar. There are plenty of events to attend in addition to ours!
- All events require pre-registration.
- Spots will not be held prior to registration opening.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old for HPDE events, and 16 years old for CCC events.
- Participants must be BMW CCA club members.
To join the club, visit the BMW Car Club of America web site and choose the Puget Sound Region as your chapter. Members will then begin to receive the national club publication, The Roundel, in addition to our local chapter publication, the Zündfolge. Club members will receive the full details of our events through the Zündfolge and therefore can stay most informed of events and registration information. We also accept PCA PNWR, BMWACA, BMW CCBC, NWARC, and PSMINI members.
- Car Control Clinics
- None. This is designed to be a starting point for your education behind the wheel.
- High-Performance Driving Schools
- Drivers must have prior experience to attend these events, either having attended our car control clinic or have prior experience from an approved program. If you have questions regarding your eligibility, please contact the Driving Events Coordinator for additional options available to obtain your training.
Questions? Please contact the registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org